Being a Sexy and Professional Woman
Sexy and professional really do go together when expressed through tasteful playful elegance or finding your own unique style. If you’re tired of your drab wardrobe then try adding a few classy but sexy pieces. Try a fitted suit with a feminine blouse or a skirt with a ruffle and some high heel sandals.
Being a sexy and professional woman doesn’t pull attention it just attracts a glance and brings pleasure to everyone to see a woman that enjoys sharing her grace and beauty. You will look and feel more confident and poised when you dress sexy and professional.
Here are a few tips for dressing like a sexy and professional woman:
- Dress up your tailored look with a ruffled blouse or add a soft color blouse under your suit. Ruffles are in for spring.
- Find suits with a little fun and flair (like a ruffle on the bottom of your skirt or cute designs on the jacket) Fashion designers Nanette Lepore and Ralph Lauren have some fun business suits and separate pieces that are professional and sexy for the office.
- Dress your outfit up with some professional and fun colored shoes.
- Look through magazines at the new styles and purchase one new feminine and professional piece each week.
- Invest in some nice classic pieces of jewelry to add class and elegance to your clothes.
- Accentuate your waist by wearing a nice belt.
- Buy a wrap dress and wear it to accentuate your waist and feel feminine.
- Shirt dresses are always a good classic with a nice belt for a more casual but still-professional style.
Een must-read voor de curious, sexy & professionele vrouw: Hallo Tarzan!